Here at CBOI, our mission is to provide you with the highest level of comprehensive and quality medical care possible. To accomplish our mission, we work as a team, with your health and safety as our common goal. We are constantly striving to improve for you, re-dedicating ourselves daily to a set of values we committed to when we joined this cancer-fighting team!
Phase I Clinical Trials
There’s a reason that people travel across the country to Huntersville, NC to be treated by our team. In fact, there are many! Find your reason below!
- Unique access to nationally recognized clinical trials in a intimate clinical setting
- Carefully recruited staff, uniquely trained in oncology
- Small clinic size that creates a family-like atmosphere and also makes enrollment in clinical trials more efficient
- On-site lab for same day laboratory results
- Close relationships with off-site laboratories to provide molecular and pathological testing
- Dedicated research coordinators on site and available to answer questions, schedule follow up, and advocate for you as a patient
- Conveniently located adjacent to Novant Presbyterian Huntersville for admissions or hospital imaging
Fighting Cancer Outside the Queen City
Headquartered in Huntersville, NC just off of I-77, Carolina BioOncology Institute (CBOI) provides quality cancer care in a convenient location. From Northern Mecklenburg County to Northern California, patients travel from near and far to take advantage of our access to cutting edge drugs. CBOI is aptly situated and equipped to handle each patient as a unique individual — not as a statistic.