Who We Are
What We Do
- Biospecimen* Sourcing (healthy donor, cancer patient, and convalescent COVID-19 patient)
- Contract Cellular Manufacturing Services
- Instrument and Reagent Comparison and Validation Services
- Clinical Trial Development and Services
- Clinical Lab Diagnostic Services
BioCytics was founded in 2005 by John Powderly MD, CPI, as a multi-dimensional biotech company to develop a Tissue Bank, Human Applications Laboratory, and BioInformatics & Data Mining group. The BioCyitics team has historically focused on human blood product sourcing and banking, adoptive cell therapy development, and genetic testing & drug screening. Currently, BioCytics is performing IND-enabling studies for potential autologous cancer cell therapy products**.
*All biospecimens are obtained with patient informed consent under Institutional Review Board (IRB) approval and are currently for Research Use Only (RUO).
**These programs are in the nonclinical research phase and their uses are investigational and have not been proven to be safe or been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).